20 February 2006

Post Number Four

I've been hurtin' for ideas on what to post, as my life's been rather tame, so here's something I "borrowed" from http://thenoodleincident.org, only with my answers, of course.

1. When you think about the next 10 years what are you most excited about?
The fact that I seem to be a decently settled adult with a pretty good sense of self, even if others have a different sense of who I am.

2. Do you wear jewelry every day? What kind?
None, although I used to want to get something subtle, like a stud in the piece of skin above the eyelid at the boundary of the forehead. An old college mate of mine had that, and it looked kind of neat.

3. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil? if ink, what color?
Ink, definitely. I tend to break pencils easily. What color? None in particular. Usually blue or black. And I get my pens free at job fairs, auto shows, or anywhere giving them as freebies.

4. What’s your skin regime?
Uhhhhh. I treat my skin better than Saddam Hussein would. Yyyyyyyyep! (oh geez, I'm watching too much Olympic curling)

5. What kind of shampoo do you use?
The cheap stuff! All's I know's I hate Head & Shoulders.

6. What’s your favorite TV show?
Gilmore Girls and Twins, though usually I watch anything on CNN, and often C-SPAN. I don't watch anything every week, though.

7. What are your plans for the weekend?
Ermmmmm...Haven't gotten there yet. Probably just planning my trip to NYC to go to a Sarah Vowell book signing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home