17 April 2006

Rotflmao at Jahnt Iggle.


Well, I went shopping, today, at my local Giant Eagle. All in all a fairly pleasant experience. I first dined on lunch in the cafe area. I bought myself a tuna wrap, a bag of Doritos, a Granny Smith apple, a large navel orange, a vanilla yoghurt (how do you even spell this word, anyhow? Informal poll), and a couple of Reese's peanut butter eggs. I washed it all down with a generic cherry seltzer (1 litre). I then hovered over a USA Today and a City Paper. After that, I went through the paces of buying food for the week. Corn flakes, more vanilla yogurt (probably will toss out the blueberry stuff I bought last time) little corn nut thingies (like I posted on a while back---man, I'm stretchin'), some air sanitizer (not sure what kind, but it was wicked cheap). A couple of bags of salad, some 12 grain bread, a container of butter substitute (I'll get back to you on this), and my main courses, all brought to you by Michelina's. I had me some shrimp fried rice, hamburger macaroni, and a couple of other things I forget. I'll have to come back to that (because I know you're dying to know!).

All in all, a pretty good trip. I will say that I wasn't expecting in my heart of hearts to find any Cadbury Creme Eggs, and I had already come to terms with that fact. I did, however, find the caramel ones. However, I do not like caramel anything, usually. As well, these'uns were badly warped, as if melted, but they were still being sold. I should have thought to snap a pic, because these were unsightly lil' mo fros. Even marked down to, like, 29 cents per---it's just plain nasty. No wonder they get so many complaints.

Oh yeah, SURPRIIIIIIIISE! My Michigan pics are up, if you haven't figured that out by my mug at the top of this post. Report to come tonight or tomorrow. I'm kind of tired right now, though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

It's "yogurt"! I really like the Yoplait whips but I am SOOOO burnt out on them I've giving it a long break. Like maybe forever.

19/4/06 07:06  
Blogger Cory said...

What's the custard style called now? That's what I like, but I'm experiencing the same thing, burnout. I just buy Weight Watchers Vanilla, which is pretty good.

19/4/06 09:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It ... It ... It works!!!!!

19/4/06 15:38  
Blogger Cory said...

Holy cow! I just kind of goofed around on my account settings, and couldn't find what I thought you were talking about, Russ. However, I did notice that I had it so you had to register with blogspot in order to post. I don't wanna be a meanie, so I changed that so anybody can post. I guess I did that initially so that what happened to you and Allison (the corporate spam attacks) wouldn't happen here. But hell, maybe more folks do read this blog than I think, and maybe they'll all be able to post! Yowza! I don't suck.

19/4/06 15:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home