01 April 2006

Crazy Cory's at it again.

Well, I kind of blew it there. What an April Fool of a soccer fan I am. It was actually FC Dallas at Chicago Fire, with FCD beating Fire 3-2. I kind of fell asleep for about ten minutes, but overall it was a rather entertaining match. Just would have been nice to have it end in a draw to make it easier for the Red Bulls. I think they take the pitch tomorrow (but I could be wrong about that, too). Tonight is L.A. Galaxy taking on New England Revolution. It'll be an interesting battle. However, folks seem to be more benevolent about Chivas USA's chances at success, so I'll be anxious to watch the first California Derby of the year. See if it winds up being like some of the Manchester derbies in England, wheere City is more of a match than they maybe should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home