02 April 2006

Call me Commish!

Not that I have any freaking clue what I'm doing, and not that I follow baseball all that well, but that's not stopping me from inviting all of you (I know you're out there---there's even a dog, I'm sure of it!) to my fantasy baseball league. It's called CBLA, and I forget what that was meant to stand for, but it is a fantasy baseball league, so...THERE! I just reset the permissions so it is public, and if it isn't working, then that might mean that the need for a password was never changed. In this case, coryma is the password, and the league number is 328070. At the time of my last check, there are 15 more spots available, so hurry up and make your team, yo!

BTW, this is my first time in a fantasy baseball league, much less running the darn thing, so...ummmmm...how 'bout them apples.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

I'm in! I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to do, but we'll see!

4/4/06 22:21  
Blogger David said...

I couldn't find it. I already have four teams. That may be the max.

5/4/06 20:44  
Blogger Cory said...

Yeah, I don't know what the max is, and if that's the problem you are having. I noticed the link I have in this entry points to the fantasy baseball homepage. Not sure if that's the problem or not, but here's the URL of my actual League, CBLA. Give it a whirl. If that doesn't work, I don't know. :(

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/328070

5/4/06 21:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home