04 September 2006

just fulfilling my civic duty as a blogger

I done been tagged by the unofficial mayor of Denver.

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? I'm sort of formal and uptight. I do not high five if I can help it. I think some schmuck at Wal-Mart who grabs carts.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? No. I am disabled. Plus, I do not follow directions well. Plus, I hate snakes and other lethal wildlife.

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? No. The TV is in the comon room, and my roommate is nasty when he is irritated. I do not like being a punching bag.

4) Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Yes.

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? I don't think so.

6) Have you ever been stung? By a bee? Yes. Once by a bee.

7) How fast can you type? certified at 45 words a minute, but generally about 20.

8) Are you afraid of the dark? No. I used to love to stroll campus at 2:00 am, and go to Denny's on the other side. CSUS is so beautiful at night after everybody is done with daily living. Pleasant spookiness.

9) What is your eye color? blue

11) Do you ever wear the same clothes twice without washing them? in an emergency (what a question!)

13) Are you drinking anything right now? no

14) Favorite animal as a kid? cat

15) Can you hoola hoop? no. I can't stand without crutches.

16) not sure what happeend to this question.

17) What do you want for Christmas? hotel points for a trip to see the University of Georgia gymnastics team in either North Carolina or Kentucky

18) Favorite cereal: corn flakes or grape nuts

19) Do you talk in your sleep? I mumble.

21) Have you ever flown a kite? Yes.

23) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? no cell

24) Have you ever asked for a pony? No

25) Plans for tomorrow? none. Maybe laudry.

26) Can you juggle? No

28) How are you feeling today? I have a very minor-depth cold that I am nonetheless having a bad time shaking off. Product of a weather change. Fall is here.

29) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No.

30) What are you looking forward to? NCAA soccer season

31) Have you ever crawled through a window? no

32) Have you ever eaten dog food? no, but an ooooold friend liked it

33) Movies you can quote line for line? none

34) Favorite fast food breakfast? Geez. Not into fast food places for breakfast, but i'll do pancakes and hashbrowns.

35) What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? iceberg lettuce, salad dressing, and a bottle of water

36) Any cool scars? a couple around my right eye that resulted from falls (one into a glass table while in a full body cast, one when I just lost balance and broadsided my head against the top horizontal plane of my tub.

38) What do you do when no one is watching? dance in my chair to 80's music

39) Do you like dancing? not where I can be seen

40) Who did you last talk to on the phone? the pizza delivery people

41) Where was the last place you ate? Out? Giant Eagle supermarket cafe. Orddering? La Morra's pizza.

42) What is the last movie watched? Little Miss Sunshine

43) What song did you hear last? Alive and Kicking, by Simple Minds

44) How many emails do you get a day? Geez, maybe 30? I have lots of stuff from mailing lists.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM THE MAYOR INDEED!

No cell phone?!

4/9/06 14:28  
Blogger Cory said...

Nahhh. I lose things quickly. And I'm a pensioner. Cheap is the order of the day.

4/9/06 14:41  
Blogger Rae said...

Ha! What a strange survey. Who goes around high fiving people???

6/9/06 23:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home