25 August 2006

What do blog entries taste like, anyway?

Blogger ate my entry. It smacked its lips and burped at the end. I had a DAMN good entry which I'm not sure if anybody in the rest of the blogosphere would have cared one bit about, but I was darn proud of it, and that's all I really care about. It was a poorly planned post, yes. I basically saw a Yahoo! press release stating that Toronto FC, an expansion MLS team for next year, has settled on a coach, and I just started writing without any clear point to make. It wound up being a long post that dealt with a dense portion of soccer-related info. But once it was over, I felt like I took my brain on a surprise walk around the block. Journeying like that can be great, or it can be an unmitigated disaster. This time, it was pretty darned neat. But then my submission timed out, and the post was lost for eternity. It's one of those things where I can probably once again touch on each point in a future entry, but the choice of words will inevitably be different, and that is maddening. If only I had Notepadded my entry.

Coulda, woulda, definitely shoulda. Shoulda shoulda shoulda. I am mad.

Ahhh, well. Hey, guess what, y'all? I am getting my blog frogged, yo. You...that girl in those sushi jammies (are they onesies?)...thanks for the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home