26 August 2006

Just feel like bloggin'.

Got a bit of a headache. Had some insomnia, and I need to eat. But other than that, things are OK. The USL Division Two championship is on FSC at 7:00pm, so I believe I will watch that.

Well, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I think I just might rip a meme off of Beast's site. Well, actually, I'm going to. It's a done deal. I made the decision to about four minutes and thirty seconds ago.

LIST OF EVERYTHING MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE HATES (well, actually, I fly solo, so it's a list of stuff I hate):

FRUIT: bananas, apricots and raisins
CANDY: I'm a candy junkie, but the only nuts I like in candy are peanuts, and those arent even nuts.
BEVERAGE:
COLOR: most earth tones
TOWN/CITY: Johnstown, PA
TV SHOW: any crime drama
Movie: Ironweed
ASPECT OF MYSPACE: VERY hard to navigate
ASPECT OF AOL INSTANT MESSENGER: Hard on my computer
ANIMAL: Snakes
INSECT: Bees
BIRD: Pidgeons and parrots, although I tend to ignore birds.
SEASON: Summer, especially when hot and muggy
AGE OF KIDS: below middle school. I can't do baby talk.
WHAT ANNOYS YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING WHEN...
DRIVING: I don't drive
WATCHING TV OR MOVIES: When the acoustics are bad.
EATING IN RESTAURANTS: Buddyish waiters
GOING THROUGH DRIVE-THRUS: Unreliable mics.
YOU'RE AT THE MALL: Elevators. I fear them.
SLEEPING (OR TRYING TO SLEEP): Insomnia due to a bad mood.
SHOWERING: And the door bell rings
YOU'RE AT THE BEACH: getting sandy. I havent been to the beach since the mid 90's.
YOU'RE AT THE GROCERY STORE: I waste time and wind up being shut out of the line because my pickup is NOW!
WHAT HOUSEHOLD CHORE DO YOU HATE THE MOST: Cleaning my room.
WHAT WOULD BE THE ABSOLUTE WORST WAY TO DIE: drowning
WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING HABIT(s) IN OTHERS: Being buddy buddy with me and respectful to others.
WHAT FASHION TREND (past or present) HAVE YOU HATED: Guy's wearing pants so their underwear show.
WORST POPULAR SONG (past or present): I saw the Sign.
WORST HATED PICK UP LINE: N/A
WORST THING ABOUT WORK: when a supervisor contradicts herself and denies doing so
MOST IRRITATING THING ABOUT YOUR CAR: N/A

WHAT IS ANNOYING YOU TODAY: My appetite, and the fact I am doing nothing about it. And the fact I am broke.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bre said...

"The USL Division Two championship is on FSC..."

I understand most of those words, but together they make no sense to me.

Why Johnstown? What did it ever do to you? ;)

27/8/06 21:00  
Blogger Cory said...

It is just bloody nasty. White redneck poverty everywhere. Blighted buildings. Painted commercial signs from the 70's, nice and faded, too. Very dated, poor, city. As far as eastern PA, where you are, I am clueless (but an old friend took an online class from PS-Schuylkill, which is in Skuckle Haven, near you. He lives near main campus in State College, though.). I have family near Reading and Phila.

As far as the quote, damn me and my decision to use gray links :p , which probably appear white to you (they do to me to be honest) :D . I love links. For me, they do explain things, as long as the blogger meets said links half way, which I may not have. FSC is Fox Soccer channel. USL is United Soccer Leagues (link in my list of links), which controls the minor leagues of the sport in the US/Canada. Division Two is a league (the second minor league, right below Division One, which is in turn right below Major League Soccer).

Some folks run, I follow soccer. :P

27/8/06 21:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home