24 March 2006

31 Questions

Thanks and/or I'm sorry, Russ.

1. How tall are you barefoot?
Probably 5' 9.5

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope.

3. Do you own a gun?
No, but I support amendment 2.

4. Do you get nervous before meeting the parents?
People in general kind of make me nervous, but I guess it depends on the situation, why I'm meeting them, who is introducing me, etc.

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
I tend to mistrust them, because the USDA does not really have a clear definition for them. Also, so many are prepared in a really questionable way (heatlamp, lots of filler, etc). Some place in Buffalo, famous for its "Rippers" (fried dogs) was featured on the Food Network, and that made me want to go when my mother and I finally go to Niagara Falls.

6. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Good King Wenceslas, as done by Manheim Steamroller.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water with lemon.

8. Do you do push-ups?
Nope.

9. Are you vegan?
No, but the older I get, the more I question meat.

10. Do you like painkillers?
Well, I've had 16 or so surgeries, and after many of them, I was on a morphine drip, which left me constipated and speechless (in many ways).

11. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
The DOA TerrorEyz lure. Oh, I thought you meant female salmon. You mean female people.

I'll get back to you on that.

12. Do you own a knife?
Steak and butter knives, yes.

13. Do you have A.D.D.?
No, but I do have dysnomia.

14. Middle Name?
Martin


15. What time did you wake up today?
9:00ish. Maybe just plain ish.

16. Current hair?
I need a haircut. I look all good to be on Press Your Luck or Tic Tac Toe. My beard will need trimmed soon, but not now.

17. Where would you like to go?
Linkoping, Sweden.

18. Do you burn or tan?
Burn really badly, even though I'm not ghostly white.

19. Last thing you ate?
Tiramisu, after a steak hoagiegrindersubhero, fries, and a crab cake.

20. What songs do you sing in the shower:
Anything I'm trying to remember the lyrics or artist of. Otherwise, I'm too self conscious.

21. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Unknown monsterly things.

22. What's in your pockets right now?
Don't really feel like checking.

23. Last thing that made you laugh?
A post I made on a website that shall remain nameless.

24. Worst injury you've ever had?
I pulled my right ACL when I was trying to walk without crutches, and fell into my bed backwards, and twisted my knee. Had like 25 cops, firemen and EMS folks on scene.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2.

26. Does someone have a crush on you?
No, but I do get hit on buy lots of guys when I hang out in Hillcrest.

27. Do you wish on the stars?
No

28. What is your favorite book?
Anything by Sarah Vowell. I am reading Radio On right now, which I got at a booksigning by her.

29. What is your favorite candy?
Snickers and Cadbury Creme Eggs, but I just love candy in general.

30. What song do you want played at your funeral? ....
"The One and Only" by Chesney Hawkes. Maybe. EDITED TO ADD: I have had "Whole of the Moon", by Waterboys stuck in my head this morning. Excellent song to have stuck in my head. I think I'll also ask for it to be played at my funeral.

31. What were you doing 12AM last night?
I was right here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beast1624 said...

What happened to the other 19?

24/3/06 15:42  
Blogger Cory said...

I have a short attention span. Decided to cut some out that I couldn't answer or felt like skipping.

24/3/06 16:18  
Blogger biginkyiv said...

Ah ha! Now I know how you found me. Six degrees of separation from RAD.

Rock on!

27/3/06 21:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home