29 April 2006

list of questions (and answers)

So much for my last post. Here's some questions that apparently this guy posted first, but I got it off of this blog.

So, here we go:

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5ft10ish

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No.

3. Do you own a gun? No, but I support that part of Amendment 2.

4 was deleted somehow.

5. Do you get nervous before meeting the parents? I get nervous before meeting anybody, parents or otherwise. Sometimes even if I know them.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I generally don't trust them. I have heard that they are basically unregulated, so the meat content can be very low, and the filler could be any one of an infinite number of things.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? "Good King Wenceslas", by Mannheim Steamroller.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.

9. Do you do push-ups? No.

11. Are you vegan? No, but I'm not against their cause, either.

12. Do you like painkillers? No. I figure they can do things to the body that are worse than the pain itself. In fact, in my last 3 or 4 surgeries, I was given a morphine pump to use. I was groggy and constipated the whole time, and really not that much more devouid of pain.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? These questions are not mine, I swear. I have no weapons, except those secret to even me. I do have lots of female friends, especially with having met the college gymnastics team I follow. However, I'm 30 and getting older, whereas college athletes retire at 22, barring redshirts. Furthermore, marriage is really unappealing to me, as nowadays you can more or less plan for there being time for at least two marriages (and therefore a divorce). Also, I really can't deal with kids less than, say, 10 years of age.

14. Not that I'm aware of. I have had Swiss Army knives in the past, but always thought they were kind of stupid, anyhow.

15. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but I do have dysnomia.

16. Middle Name? Yes, do you?

17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1. My father intends to call tonight. 2. I have lots of leftovers. 3. I can't type worth a Yugo.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: college t-shirts, a water bottle, shampoo.

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink? There aren't five. Normally water or water with lemon. I do like Red Bull, though.

20. What time did you wake up today? I failed to notice.

21. Current hair? Brownish red. Very, very short, with a very light beard and mustache.

22. Current worry? Getting stranded in Delaware on a soccer trip I am planning for next year.

23. Current hate? People talking down to me, calling me "boss" when "sir" would fit better.

24. Favorite places to be? State College, East Lansing, Ann Arbor, Brattleboro, VT, Sacramento.

25. Least favorite place to be? At a beach, probably.

26. Where would you like to go? Linkoping, Sweden. A favorite soccer player is out there, and I just dig Sweden and its language and scenery. Be fun to actually go there.

27. Do you own slippers? No.

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Here in PA. Probably retired due to disability (I am laid off now).

29. Do you burn or tan? Burn.

30. Last thing you ate? Corn Flakes with soy milk, and an orange.

31. Would you be a pirate? No.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower? None.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Snakes, aliens.

35. What's in your pockets right now? A disposable camera.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? something on MythBusters. Can't remember what, though. Maybe just one of their mannerisms.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Just had plain ones, nothing fancy.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Pulled an ACL walking, putting away clean clothes, and eventually falling against the side of my bed wrong, causing the ACL pull.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two, one for my roommate, one for the comon room.

41. Who is your loudest friend? They're all loud.

42. Who is your most silent friend? Me.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Nobody I'd consider, and probably noone else either.

44. Do you wish on the stars? No.

45. What is your favorite book? Really, anything by Sarah Vowell.

46. What is your favorite candy? Not even sure. There are so many. I do likes me some Cadbury Creme Eggs around easter, though. Also, what were those Lifesavers from the early nineties that basically paired fruit with heat? Those were the bomb!

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? No wedding.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? "The Whole of the Moon", by the Waterboys. And maybe that song by Joy Division with that lyric "don't walk away in silence".

49. What were you doing 12 a.m. last night? Wondering why my roommate's girlfriend was being so loud even two doors down.

50. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings? No tattoos, but I'd be too fidgety to get one anyhow.

51. What did you do today? Had breakfast and pored over the paper. Did some stuff to my blog as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home