18 May 2006

Let there be light!


I love photography. I'm not very good at it, in my opinion, compared to her and her and her. But it's one of those few things, like gymnastics, where I feel like I'm progressing on the learning curve every day, and I feel like I'd rather learn than know. Does that make any sense? Maybe not.

Anyhow, I decided I'd make a trip into McCandless to do a little photography. It's always a rush to snap photos, and an even bigger rush when they came out well. I think today's rush was somewhat fortified by the Red Bull and the ice cream (yes, the whole damn pint! *bleah*) I had beforehand. Thing is, the lighting just wasn't what I wanted it to be. And I knew (shame on me) that that photo of the neon sign wouldn't come out, but I took it anyhow. Oh well. Most of it turned out O.K. (and fingerless, I might add!), so you can view it here ("Abstracts") if you like.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red Bull and ice cream ... perhaps one of the most disturbing drinks I've ever heard of...LOL

19/5/06 10:01  
Blogger Cory said...

rotflmao...uhh....yeah, that would be a disturbing combo for a drink. It was disturbing enough having my redbull alongside my ice cream.

19/5/06 10:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russ slurres, "I'll have a redbull, Jagermeister and cookie dough ice cream...better make it a tall!"

19/5/06 13:46  
Blogger Cory said...

That'd be one helluva milkshake, yo.

19/5/06 16:33  
Blogger Rae said...

Only the ones we post are good, there are still thousands of pics no one has seen! =)

20/5/06 09:31  
Blogger Cory said...

Yeah, I try to leave my worst out, and for me that means ones with my finger in them.

22/5/06 08:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home