19 May 2006

With apologies to Laura...

*tag*

I declare myself it.

Appetizer: What is the last thing you had to have repaired?

I had my glasses tightened fairly recently.

Soup: If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?

I reckon I'd use $1,000 to overhaul my wardrobe. I have most clothes given to me by my parents, so my wardrobe does not really reflect my tastes in clothing, except where I do actually by stuff. I like college t-shirts/hoodies, and khakis. Charity is a hard one. I think maybe Landmark College, where I got my A.A.

Salad: What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?

My favorite 80s song is "Whole of the Moon" by the Waterboys. EDITED TO SAY: I was posting on a bulletin board tonight, and was reminded of Jesus and Mary Chain's "Just Like Honey". Another very good song!

Main Course: You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?

I dig fish, like, really hardcore. Aquarium City, dude.

Dessert: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?


1

3 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

We're hardcore, yo! Wanna meet me in Philly for the next Dad Vail Regatta and we can capsize our very own "UNR" boat? We both look young enough. UNR'll never know.

Go "Wolfpack"!

20/5/06 23:45  
Blogger Beast1624 said...

I'll pick up your tag, brother...by the way...from what you've said about how you get around you rate at least an 8 athletically in my book!

22/5/06 01:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like fish tanks minus the fish. Like salt water botnay.

22/5/06 15:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home