27 June 2006

And there I am...

Have you ever found a pic of yourself on the web but not been aware you had ever "posed" for it? I was just on Flickr and put in "Sarah Vowell" just for the hell of it. I came upon this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bshort/109409500/

It was from my trip to NYC to see her at Borders.

How 'bout them apples, eh? Speaking of apples, I seriously don't recall having eaten today. I'm not entirely sure why, and I'm not even ginormously hungry, but I do believe I will order myself a pizza or a plate of spaghetti or something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

How funny! I think anyone living in Nashville has probably ended up in one of our pics. Or at least most everyone who leaves their house from time to time.

2/7/06 18:50  
Blogger Cory said...

Y'all take cool highway pics. I wish I could get the hang of the motion thing.

Also, I hope you do more videos. The one with Brents voice was almost spot on with what I expected. I have new speakers as of a few weeks ago, so...like...darnit...I want to hear you, too!

3/7/06 16:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home