19 August 2006

Mr. Smartypants, screenshooter extraordinaire

Listening to: Variations on a Theme From Pachelbel's Canon in D Major, by David Lanz

I've really not been doing all that much productive, today. Saw the Rapids 1:1 DC United match, followed by the beginning of a touring car race on television, which blanked out as only digital cable will let a show blank out. So I saw about two laps of that. Then I watched Columbus beat the New York Red Bulls. Good games, both. But for part of the second match, I was busy with a bowl of vanilla yogurt. What was I doing with it, you ask? Well, well, WELL!

So, after my yogurt affair, I decided to see if I could teach myself how to make a screenshot, 'cause I think Russ is superkewl in being able to do that. So, for who knows how long, I've been on a wild goose chase for directions to that end. Wikipedia didn't work. Neither did Yahoo! Answers. I forget where I figured this out, but it's freakin' easy! Just hit that "Print Screen" button, launch Paint, paste, and crop 'til you drop!

EDIT: ARE YOU ALL HAVING PROBLEMS UPLOADING PICS? THE CODE FOR MY SCREENSHOT WILL NOT UPLOAD DESPITE BLOGGER SAYING IT HAS BEEN. GRRRRRRRRRRR!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

I constantly have issues uploading things with blogger lately! A lot of times using Firefox works, though.

20/8/06 09:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeppers...the joys of PRINT SCREEN ...

20/8/06 14:04  
Blogger Cory said...

I must check out the Firefox of which you speak!

23/8/06 18:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home