15 September 2006

meme and news

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?

I think it was "Save It For Later" by The Beat (well, The English Beat to us odd North Americans).

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?

Sonic, the restaurant chain. Nasty, nasty food poisoning.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?

3! If I am taking it myself, fine. If my parents are, no good. I am sick of them nagging me to smile. However, if someone takes a random pic of mine, fine. That's better'n me posing.

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you’ve used to keep your place in a book?

I think I remember using an envelope once.

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don’t.

Well, I like hummus on my pasta.

I didn't really get tagged by Laura; She didn't tag anybody. So I shall follow suit.

Also, apparently the good folks at NHCO have been trying to contact me at my earthling.net email. Only they were doing so using "earthlink.net". It may be time for me to change email addresses. I've had that one for a good while. I just don't want to be locked out of my fantasy leagues. Maybe I can create a new "business" address for myself. Any of you do that?

But anyway, they have me in for an orientation on the 28th. Some sort of data entry thing. Not sure exactly what, but it gives me something to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This beta thing is really annoying!! I like being able to just be logged in and leave a comment!

Anyway, good luck on the 28th. I have a ton of email addresses, some that are just for junk and then the comcast one for "real" people.

15/9/06 21:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home