21 September 2006

Help me if you can, I'm feeling confused.

Listening to: "Fame", by David Bowie

Yesterday or so, I was reading In A Puddle. In Kate's latest post, she had a link to a song she discovered and liked. She wanted to share it with us, her fans. I thought that was a pretty nifty idea, seeing as I sometimes start and/or end a post with an update as to the song I am listening to---much like in this post. Thing is, I wanted to be able to do the same, so in my comment, I asked her about it. She replied with something along the lines of uploading the link as an attachment. To all you Bloggerheads, and I know you are out yonder; I can hear you breathing. How do I do that?!?! Is there a way? Or are we driving the Yugos of the Blogger superspeedway?

Listening to: "The Promise", by When in Rome...errrr, ummmm, well now it's "I Melt With You" by Modern English.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

"embedded flash player". Sweet. I need to look into that. As much as some of my posts have sucked (I guess "filler" is the term), I do love my novice's position on the learning curve.

25/9/06 03:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home