29 May 2006

It's the end of the world as we know it...

Nope. Not going to an REM concert. I just figgered aht haddah make my own banner, I think. Thing is, it seriously clashes with the color scheme I have on my blog. So therefore, IT'S CREATIVE MAYHEM TIME!!!!!!! I'm a-gonna shift to a different scheme, after not forgetting to cut and paste my linkage so I don't lose track of your pretty little faces. So, wish me luck, and hopefully we'll see yinz all on the flipside.

Oh, and we beat Latvia 1:0 in Hartford somewhere. Kind of disappointing, but I don't much think we sucked. I think Latvia's goalkeeper was just darned good. I wonder where he plays ball.

EDITED: We're not done yet, kiddoes. Not nearly! *evil grin*

EDITED ONCE AGAIN: Well, I'm getting warm. Warm, but kind of annoyed. I'm attempting to put an image banner where you currently see the red x. Obviously it isn't working. I think it may be a Webshots problem, but I'm not sure. I'm getting a headache, though, so this'll be it for the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Sweet! So there is a flip side!

29/5/06 21:31  
Blogger Cory said...

Groovy. Never knew any Aussies too well, but a familt friend of mine moved from California to Dunedin, Otago, NZ for a teaching job. Neat country down there, it seems.

29/5/06 21:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home