31 May 2006

Chuggin' right along...

I must say I'm getting somewhere with the redesignof this blog. I think if I tweak the link colors and modify the margins a bit, I'm there. After that, the only thing will be to look at the old source code, and modify the links code to fit this site, and that ought to be pretty straightforward. I must say I'm already in a really good mood. It's still grotesquely hot, but not as hot. I'm confused about my earlier funk, but also fascinated by it. I hope whoever reads this feels encouraged read, think and respond to this, and/or my post below.

Good night, my friends.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

grotesquely hot

I hate grotesquely hot heat.

31/5/06 12:35  
Blogger Beast1624 said...

I like the new look. After you figure how to bump the margins let me know...I've been wanting to do that too. Been hot here too. Started late March. We might be lucky and it will cool down by Thanksgiving.

31/5/06 13:12  
Blogger Cory said...

Well, what I wanted to do with the margins has worked! Basically---and I forget right now how---I put the content all inside the header, at least according to my sourcecode. Then I merely changed the width of the header from 640 pixels to 700. Pretty straightforward, but I seemingly went through Honolulu to get to this particular Cleveland.

31/5/06 21:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Years after the company was established, it already commenced reaping fruits [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceforsale.net/#997]north face pro code[/URL] recognition. By the year , the company gone to live in the Berkeley area and began designing and manufacturing its own brand of high- general [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceforsale.net/#894]north face coupons[/URL] mountaineering and outside apparel and equipment.

22/12/12 21:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home